Monday, April 11, 2011

New Supplies

 Used a new sponge applicator to apply the two colors on and around the kitten. To me it looks
like we're peering back at her through our own oval window.
 Use my new Tim Holtz Mask to mask off the printed paper, then applied the black ink with the sponge applicator leaving a little room for a message at the top right of the card. I used Glossy Accents to make the little "pearls", let them dry and then went over them with markers to add color.
Same square sponge applicator applied without swirling the sponge to soften the edges.
Just ink it and press down. The sponges are, obviously, rectangular!

This was a VERY quick Saturday morning "I have and idea in my head and I have to get it out" card.
It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but now I can improve on it.
I love the new color box inks and the Tim Holtz mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment